Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

[Log] Developer Log (1-27-17)

Discussion in 'Announcements & Updates' started by Zaren, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Zaren

Zaren Administrator Staff Member R:1 Veteran

Well its Dev Log time again, and this time I have quite a few images for you guys.

First off I'll start by listing what we've finished these past 2 weeks:
    - Finished new modular window materials.
    - Made some edits to the sky colors and cloud dynamics.
    - Placed new windows in the Mac Anu Square
    - Edited sky, direct, and indirect/bounce lighting colors and levels.
    - Made several edits to the character and outfit.

Hopefully these new windows will give some variety to the buildings in Mac Anu. I still plan on making 2 more window designs and probably 3 different types of balconies to add even more variety. I'm also working on several decorations such as grates, drains, potted vegetation, clothes lines, and new ground types to bring in some more variety to the Mac Anu ally-ways, hopefully these will be ready to be shown soon.

We're still tweaking the sky color settings, so the images below aren't final but we're getting there.

The character sculpt is almost done, I just need to run through and add some cloth detailing and polish up some features on the body and it will be onto the retopo and texturing phase. Don't forget the hair is not the hair that will be used in-game It's simply there because it looks weird bald (lol).

Anyways, please enjoy these images, and let us know what you guys think!

Attached Files:

Sin, AzureZhen, XII and 1 other person like this.
  2. Sin

Sin Delta User

Looking sexy there Zaren, Good job to you and your team. I'm guessing you just have a few more touches to make before adding in some color. Or more - I don't really do Animation or Graphical Layouts/Layering. So honestly I wouldn't know what kind of work goes into them, but I can tell that your putting a lot of work into the overall design, appearance, and texturing. xD